Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Sea-Doo WAKE PRO
Designed to give you the best tow sports experience. With the largest engine in its segment, plus our exclusive S³ Hull for added stability when towing wakeskaters and wakeboarders. And there’s a host of other tow-sport-specific features.
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 139.2 in. / 353.5 cm
- Width: 48.2 in. / 122.4 cm
- Weight (dry): 894 lb. / 406 kg
- Storage capacity: 42.8 US gal. / 162 l
- Type: S3
- Longer platform
- Rough water inspired deep-V hull
- Stable and predictable
- Type: Rotax® 1500 HO ACE™
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: Equipped with Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology, this new engine with maintenancefree supercharger and external intercooler is optimized for regular fuel, faster and more powerful than its predecessor, but just as fuel efficient.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO™ modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibrationabsorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- S3 Hull®: Stepped, stable & strong. The stepped design reduces drag and keeps you glued to the water.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Hinged seat: Easy-open seat with convenient stay-open support struts. Provides easy access to the engine compartment while remaining attached to the watercraft.
- Ergolock seat: Seat with narrow profile and knee support that lets people sit in a more natural position and lock in with their legs for more control and less upper body fatigue.
- Reboarding ladder: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Watertight, removable storage bin: Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Tilt steering: 4 adjustable steering angles for maximum ease and comfort.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.®): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS preset, Fuel consumption instant & average, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Handlegrips with palm rest
- Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
- Large front storage compartment
- Footwell carpets
- Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
- Rear grab handle
- Seat strap
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Dual drain plugs
- Flush kit
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 2nd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Speed-based Ski mode: This advanced iControl feature allows the driver to adjust the intensity of the launch for different rider skill levels and tow sports while maintaining a constant speed. You get 5 acceleration profiles for the best possible tow sports experience.
- 3-position retractable ski pylon: Enjoy a higher tow point thanks to the retractable ski pylon that stows away when not in use. Features spotter handgrips and rope storage.
- Removable wakeboard rack: Provides easy transport of a wakeboard to the ride site.
- High-performance VTS (Variable Trim System): The VTS adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The high-performance VTS provides pre-set positions for quick settings.
- WAKE graphics
- Additional Wakeboard Rack
- Shock Tube
- Depth Finder
- X package module (Time / distance to empty, Top / average speed / RPM, Lap timer and Engine temperature)
- Sea-Doo Speed Tie™
- Dry Bag
- Glove Box Organizer Kit
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Sea-Doo Move Trailer
- Watercraft Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 1500 HO ACE™
- 1,494 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 894 lb. (406 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 L)
- 139.2 in. (353.5 cm)
- 48.2 in. (122.4 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 42.8 US gal. (162 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Hull Type
- White & Denim Blue Satin
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year