Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Gas Gas EC 300 6 days
EC 300, A total renewal of the brand in Enduro
Gas Gas has completely reinvented its iconic Enduro. The new EC demonstrates total commitment to the very highest quality components. With new frame, engine, suspension, geometry and an endless list of new parts. A new Enduro that joins together in one unique formula the greatest reliability, top specs, versatility, easy riding and is mechanically accessible. We present the new EC, a total renovation for Gas Gas in the most demanding off-road speciality: Enduro.
- Engine: 2-stroke Single-cylinder, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 299.3 cc
- Bore x stroke: 72 x 72 mm
- Starter: Kick and Electric
- Ignition: Electronic - Euro4
- Gearbox: 6 speed gearbox with foot control
- Clutch: Multidisc in oil bath. Magura clutch pump
- Intake system: Direct reed valve VForce 4
- Exhaust muffler: FMF PowerCore 2.1 - GASGAS Powered by FMF
- Bodywork: Unbreakable plastic
- Handlebar: Double Force
- Frame: Center frame in chrome-moly-steelframe
- Subframe: Aluminum
- Swingarm: Aluminium and Linkage system
- Front fork: KYB ø48 mm, AOS system, closed cartridge
- Suspensión travel: 300 mm
- Shock absorber: KYB
- Suspension travel: 131 mm
- Rim type: Excel Aluminium spoke rim
- Rim - tyre: Front: 1.6 x 21 - Metzeler Six Days 90/90 - 21
- Rim - tyre: Rear: 2.15 x 18 - Metzeler Six Days 140/80 - 18
- Front brake: 260 mm NG disc, Nissin caliper
- Rear brake: 220 mm NG disc, Nissin caliper
- Fuel: 10 L
- Dry weight: 105 kg
- Dimensions: Length x width x height: 2.285 x 825 x 1.260 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,480 mm
- Seatheight: 960 mm
- Central backbone frame, completely redesigned, less torsional stiffness and low weight
- Aluminium sub-frame with new profiles, lighter and more resistant
- Kayaba (KYB) Ø 48 front fork, AOS (Air/Oil Separation) system, sealed cartridge, adjustable spring rate, compression and rebound
- Kayaba (KYB) monoshock with adjustable rebound and adjustable high and low speed compression.
- Greater turn angle.
- Black suspension and handlebar clamps.
- Fully redesigned aluminium alloy swingarm, optimized and lightened.
- Optimised link with wishbone and rocker system, new progressive rear suspension.
- Completely redesigned chain guide system and rollers .
- Easier chain tensioner adjustment.
- Rear axle designed for faster removal.
- EXCEL rims with silver galvanized spokes.
- NG brake discs.
- Narrower petrol tank with a large fuel capacity
- Larger air filter housing volume.
- Rapid filter removal system through the side cover number panel.
- Inlet system (filter, spider assembly, canister and nozzle).
- Narrower seat with lateral mounting covered with a larger foam base to improve comfort.
- Lighter footpegs with more grip and greater surface area.
- Nissin rear brake and slave cylinder system.
- MAGURA clutch cylinder.
- Redesign of the whole body of the motorcycle, narrower, more aggressive and more comfortable.
- Radiator grilles
- Fork protectors
- Frame protectors
- Electrical installation and distribution of its components (battery, CDI, starter relay, regulator and coil)
- New multifunction
- LED rear light and headlight
- Motor Gas Gas EC, new thermodynamic and higher performance
- New crankshaft
- Cylinder with new distribution
- Cylinder head with new strut
- FMF Powercore 2.1 exhaust silencer designed exclusively for Gas Gas
- New refrigeration system
- Improved clutch lubrication system
- Engine Type
- 2-stroke Single-cylinder
- 299.3 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 x 72 mm
- Electronic - Euro4
- Front Suspension
- KYB ø48 mm, AOS system, closed cartridge
- Front Brakes
- 260 mm NG disc, Nissin caliper
- Front Tire
- Metzeler Six Days 90/90 - 21
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Brakes
- 220 mm NG disc, Nissin caliper
- Rear Tire
- Metzeler Six Days 140/80 - 18
- Dry Weight
- 105 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 L
- 1,480 mm
- Seat Height
- 960 mm
- 6 speed gearbox with foot control