2020 Honda CRF125F
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Middle of the Lineup. Over the Top Fun.
If there's one middle-child that's never feels left out, it's the Honda CRF125F. It's designed to hit that sweet spot of no-hassle fun for younger riders and smaller adults. Fuel injection gives it broad, reliable power. The twin-spar steel frame can handle the dings of off-road use. The long-travel suspension delivers a plush ride. And the electric starter and a four-speed transmission give you all the control of a full-sized bike. It may be the in the middle of our off-road lineup, but the CRF125F leads the pack in fun.
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer.
Fuel-Injected Engine: The fuel-injected engine on the CRF125F makes starting easy, and it automatically compensates for cold weather or high altitudes. Plus, it runs cleaner!
Electric Starter: Turn a key, push a button—that's all it takes to get the CRF125F started. Add in a generous dose of Honda reliability and you'll find the CRF125F is super easy to own.
Sized for the Sweet Spot: With its air-cooled, 125cc single-overhead-cam engine and four-speed transmission, the CRF125F will fit a wide range of riders. It has enough power for teens and small adults without being intimidating for younger riders.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single heavy-duty shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Reliable Engine: The CRF125F's dependable four-stroke, single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders, including beginners. Fuel injection makes it easy to start, and more efficient to ride.
- Electric Starter: The push-button starter makes getting going easier in all kinds of conditions, and its efficient design adds minimal weight.
- Steel Frame and Swingarm: Less experienced riders are hard on equipment, especially when they're just starting out. That's why we gave the CRF125F a strong, twin-spar-type steel frame and swingarm that are built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Four-Speed Transmission: The four-speed gearbox is just like a full-sized motorcycle's, and gives your younger rider all the control they need.
- Proven Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is durable and helps promote smooth shifting.
- Keyed Ignition Switch: For added security, the keyed ignition switch lets you control who goes riding and when—important if you have younger riders in the house.
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be hard on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning. But the CRF125F can handle it: with tough plastic fenders, tank and other body parts inspired by our bigger CRF motocross bikes, the CRF125F is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power, and the front disc rotor is drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Sealed Battery: A maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF125F is ready to ride when you are.
- Low Seat Height: It's important to have a bike that's sized right for your rider. The CRF125F's low 29.1-inch seat height helps build confidence right from the start.
- Front Suspension Travel: The CRF125F front suspension provides a balanced, plush ride.
- Half-Waffle Grips: Just like the pros use, the CRF125F has half-waffle pattern grips. Might as well start them off right!
- Fuel-Injected Engine: A fuel-injected engine means the CRF125F starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency. And say goodbye to clogged pilot jets when you put this bike away for storage.
- Clean-Running Engine: Another benefit of fitting the CRF125F with fuel injection? It even meets California's stringent CARB emissions standards for off-road motorcycles—good news for everyone.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: Fuel-injection, 22mm throttle bore
- Ignition: Full Transistorized
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: #420 Chain
- Front Suspension: 31mm telescopic fork; 5.2 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single-shock; 5.5 inches of travel
- Front Brake: 220mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-17
- Rear Tire: 90/100-14
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27°30'
- Trail: 81mm (3.2 inches)
- Wheelbase: 48.0 inches
- Seat Height: 29.1 inches
- Curb Weight: 194 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gallon
- Ground Clearance: 8.3 inches
- Emissions: Meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF125F
- Duration: Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel-injection, 22mm throttle bore
- Full Transistorized
- Front Suspension
- 31mm telescopic fork; 5.2 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- 220mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single-shock; 5.5 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 194 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.0 gal.
- 48.0 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 8.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 29.1 in.
- 81mm (3.2 in.)
- 27 deg. 30 min.
- Final Drive
- #420 Chain
- Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.